Documents Your Lender May Need from You

Documents Your Lender May NeedEver wonder what a lender will need from you in order to pre-approve you for a home loan? There are several documents your lender will need from you, and here is a list of the basics that most lenders will require upfront:

  • 2 years of Tax returns
  • 2 years of W-2 forms from your employer
  • 30 days of Paystubs
  • 2 months of the most recent bank statements

Of course, this is a basic list of documents the lender may need, and the best way to find out what the lender will actually need, is to call them. We have a preferred lender, Sue Pullen with Fairway Independent Mortgage. Sue can be reached at 520-744-2292 or Sue is more than happy to speak with you, so give her a call today.

Sue Pullen
Licensed Mortgage Professional #206048
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp.
5401 N. Oracle Rd., #101
Tucson, AZ  85704
BK #0904162